Tuesday 12 July 2011

{Take action} Put your back into it...


"Never grow a wishbone, daughter, where your backbone ought to be" - Clementine Paddleford


The word of the day for my sister and I yesterday .... "sludge". If you put my sister and me (and a bottle of wine!) in a room, we can spend hours motivating each other, writing lists and dreaming BIG .... and it's guaranteed I'll come away with a renewed fire in my belly.  But, somewhere along the way, that fire fizzles a little and we end up back in 'the sludge'.  Something stops me - both of us - from taking a daring leap.  Why is that?  


Part of me thinks maybe we've spent too long being 'good girls' and wanting to do the sensible thing, set a good example (you get the picture) .... Or maybe that's just a big, fat excuse and the pair of us just need to grow a backbone. It's time to get out of the sludge Lol, are you with me?  


Photo: weheartit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you ....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...