Tuesday 5 July 2011

{Inspiration} My big-little bro

There are some people that see life in technicolour.  Do you know what I mean? They see life as one big canvas and are the first to step up and start throwing a load of colourful paint at it - the more colour the merrier.  My brother Andrew is one of those people.


He's always been the creative type - one of my clearest memories of him is as a little 3 or 4-year-old, sat drawing and colouring with his tongue out (sorry Anj!) - and so it doesn't surprise me that he's developed the most amazing talent in photography many years later.  He has a natural instinct to capture the most beautiful and individual pictures that you can't help but feel drawn into.


I'm so proud that he's established a platform to showcase this talent - check out BoxBroadie on flickr.  


Photo: "Brick art" by BoxBroadie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you ....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...