Friday 1 July 2011

{Quality time} Spend wisely

This time last week I had the good fortune of meeting the inspirational Liggy Webb - something she said really struck a chord with me.  There are 86,400 seconds in a day - if those 86,400 seconds were money, so £86,400, how would you spend your day?  Would you spent it more wisely?  Would you be more protective of your time?  I'm sure, like me, you'll be fiercely nodding yes!


So how are you going to spend your 86,400 today and over the weekend?  I will be
... enjoying this glorious sunshine.  Summer dresses at the ready.
... partying with my laugh-a-minute nephew at his 2nd birthday party, animal-themed no less
... cherishing some time with my family - let the giddiness commence
... absorbing myself in my new stash of books.


Happy spending x


Photo: pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you ....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...