Wednesday 21 December 2011

{Love} All wrapped up in a red ribbon....


It's about this time of the year that I start to fret.  Gifts are bought, wrapped and sat prettily under the tree waiting to be delivered to friends and family as we travel the length of the country over the festive season.  Yep, it's a little too late to be questioning the gifts I've bought.  


It's not that I've been reckless and opted for thoughtless pressies - quite the opposite.  I love finding just the thing for the wonderful individuals in my life but I always have the fear that maybe I've not hit the mark or, worse, got it totally wrong!  Does anyone else feel like this or am I ready to be classified??


Heck, there's mulled wine, mince pies and festive films aplenty to distract me until the moment of un-wrapping!!  Just remember peeps, I love you - underneath that paper and ribbon is a little piece of my heart so be gentle!!  Fake a smile if you need to!


Merry Christmas all x


Image: One

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you ....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...