Friday 2 December 2011

{Friday digest} Links to linger over this weekend


{One} It's acceptable to talk about Christmas now, right?  So, first up is sharing this fab idea for mini wreath Chrismas cards.  I want to get crafty!!
{Two} Well really it's way too chilly now to be talking about ice-cream but these beautiful images from Pure Photography made my mouth water for some of the cold stuff.  Plus I adore the vintage spoons....
{Three} I can't decide whether I want to hibernate in this home (cabin?) shared by SF Girl or get out into the fresh snow in the backdrop
{Four} I should maybe rename this Friday post Cocktail Hour as I somehow always manage to sneak a delicious cocktail recipe in here.  This week is no different with a rosemary lime creation from Joy The Baker
{Five} It's that time to put on the old razzle dazzle and I'm fancying this floaty cocktail dress for the festivities
{Six} Old time love
{Seven} For those that like to capture life through a lens, here's a few ideas for your Christmas wishlist...

Image: One

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you ....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...