Wednesday 14 December 2011

{Friday Digest} 16/12/11



I've jumped over the technical-challenges hurdle and here, belatedly, is this week's links to linger over....


One: Extremely excited about the launch of The Everygirl.  Roll on February...
Two: If I was wealthy, I would definitely be a Temperley girl.  I'm coveting the beautiful, midnight blue sparkly dress from the label's anniversary collection.
Three: Loving the gift-wrapping inspiration at Made By Girl
Four: Loving a little leopard found on Erin Ever After
Five:  Lake Jane's gratitude list has me wanting to write my own..
Six:  Hoping I can re-create the chic little top-knot found at this is glamorous for my festive 'do! 
Seven: When beautiful illustration and sumptuous silk collide, these gorgeous scarves from L'Avion are the result


Have a happy weekend x


Image One

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting about The Everygirl! We cannot wait and appreciate your excitement!

    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you ....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...