Wednesday 23 November 2011

{Take action} A fresh pair of eyes


It's funny how people notice your little idiosynchrocies and quirks.  I've mentioned before that instead of writing new year's resolutions, I create a new year moodboard - it's become a little ritual.  In fact, I've already started curating pictures from blogs and tearing photos from magazines, as my 2012 vision board comes to life.  And so, while this little creative pursuit of mine has become second nature to me, I wasn't aware how aware my family and friends were of it - how 'me' they saw it.  So much so, that it was mentioned in the speeches at our wedding and the board above created by my little sister to mark the occasion.

I love it.  It's my most treasured one yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you ....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...