Friday 4 November 2011

Friday digest: links to linger over this weekend....


My round-up of un-related things that have caught my eye this week....  Have a happy weekend x

One: It's November, it's officially hot chocolate season...
Two: Time for an impractical dresser to get practical with these 'Joan of Arctic' boots found by the gorgeous Dilly Dallas
Three: What's your tech set-up? Design Sponge's round-up has me gadget-crazy
Four: Jewellery lust at Pink Wallpaper
Five: Please may I have a library like this?
Six Is it too early to start contemplating my Christmas wish-list?  A little blue box, perhaps?Seven For the love of stripes.  I adore this original art found at Aphro Chic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you ....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...