Saturday 19 November 2011

{Friday digest} Belated links to linger over this weekend


One: For someone who loves photography AND all things retro, I'm wanting to get my mitts on this little Mamiya beaut
Two: These are a few of her favourite things - Jenny's of Aubrey Road that is.  What are yours? 
Three: Pass me the watercolours, I want to have a bash at this
Four: I adore this idea via Sweet Paul of a Christmas wreath made up of family photographs
Five: I've (eventually!) written our wedding thank you cards so I'm now snooping around for some cheerful Christmas cards.  This selection from Oh So Beautiful Paper is oh so merry and bright!
Six: Forget the ugly, bulky nylon laptop bags, this is the stylish option on my wish list
Seven: Hugging a hot, smooth cup of coffee on a Sunday morning.  Bliss...

Have a happy weekend x


Image: One

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you ....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...