Thursday 10 November 2011

Friday Digest: Links to linger over this weekend



One: Wow, you're set for a glamorous life if your first birthday invitations are as decadent as this...
Two: My inner magpie is lusting after this Santi Rom jewellery
Three I'm hoping for a little me-time this weekend to write
Four As you might know, I adore all things art deco so this chair is meant to be mine
Five We're travelling to see my lovely in-laws this weekend.  To earn daughter-in-law points I feel I should be taking something like this...
Six Pippa Lord's take on the modern age "housewife" is a breath of fresh air.  I aspire to be as perfectly imperfect as her
Seven I adore these dreamy hand-embroidered covers by Rachell Sumpter for childhood classics such as Little Women, The Wizard of Oz and Wind in the Willows

Image: One

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you ....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...