Monday 9 May 2011

{Inspiration} Madonna


"I am my own experiment, I am my own work of art."

I'm not sure if it's because I'm the eldest child, or it's just my nature, but I've always been a 'good girl'. While my younger, cooler sister occasionally stayed out later than curfew or went to parties she shouldn't, I always towed the line - very 'vanilla'! Even now I've entered my third decade on this planet, I'm still doing what's seen as the right thing, wanting approval, living with my head rather than my heart.  While I don't plan on an all-out rebellion, it might now be time to make a few mistakes, to be brave and take a leap into the unknown, to spread my wings a little.  And so, today's inspiration could only be the poster girl for self-expression personified - Madonna.


Photo: weheartit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you ....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...