Tuesday 26 April 2011

{Take action} Trust


Goal-oriented. Ambitious. Type A. Call it what you will, I'm a driven thirty-something who likes to have a plan and I'm not ashamed to say it.  Without painting too stern a picture, I can (and do!) let my hair down but I'm a girl who, at the very least, likes to have a rough direction. 


Lately though, it seems that I've unintentionally thrown caution to the wind - for as many exciting certainties there are in my life at the moment, there are equally as many unknowns that are impossible to plan for.  I actually don't know what step I should take next.  So, over the long, lazy Easter weekend, I've uncharacteristically opted to go with it and let things unfold in their own sweet time. I trust that the path will become clear ...

Photo: Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you ....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...