Tuesday 12 April 2011

{Take action} Go glutes!

I've been given some tough love! Feeling a little demotivated at seeing very little result after months of exercise (and, frankly, whinging about each workout!) I've been told by my lovely fiance Jack to step it up a gear. Can I hand on heart say I've pushed myself?? One of my target areas is my glutes so for the next couple of weeks I'm going to give it some serious welly, and here's my inspiration....

... love the Nike ad. It's not just about slimming down, it's keeping my body fit/strong/vigorous
... weighted lunges
... and squats
... I need some music to keep me going. My current favourite is 'I need a dollar' by Aloe Blacc
... Rachel Bilson is my exercise motivation.  She looks slim without falling into the scrawny/she-doesn't-eat camp

Photos: Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you ....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...