Sunday 17 April 2011

{Romance} Wedding stationery-fest

With less than five months to go, I've started to feel the pressure of the many things that I need to organise for our September wedding - invitations and stationery being the most pressing.  It's nearly time to get those invites out!!!  Here's my research....

My moodboard: our 'midnight romance' colour-scheme, the in-keeping chandeliers at our reception venue, glamorous sapphire and diamond ring, and the icon of art deco romance - New York's Chrysler Building.
I LOVE this art deco stationery suite from Gala Design found at Ruffled Blog

These Charles Reckie Mackintosh-inspired invitations by Laura K Design, also found at Ruffled Blog, ooze glamour

So simple. Stationery by Sugar Paper

I adore the individuality and quirkiness of this 'Ashley' set by Low Country Press

Other photos courtesy of: Pinterest and Layla Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you ....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...