Tuesday 5 April 2011

{Take action} Remember to say thank you

Did your mum teach you to say thank you? Well, as usual, mum knows best.  I'm currently reading "Creating Your Best Life" by Caroline Adams Miller and the chapter on gratitude captured my attention. The thinking is that the act of saying 'thank you' on a daily basis, for things both great and small, is a major contributor to personal happiness. It's not just an indulgence for people with, seemingly, more time than me, its been scientifically proven - particularly if you write it down. And so, I'm going to give it a try. Watch this space...


To make the exercise even more appealing, I'm going to treat myself to one of these spring fresh journals.




Which is your favourite?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you ....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...