Monday 18 April 2011

{Inspiration} Walt Disney

“A person should set his goals as early as he can and devote all his energy and talent to getting there. With enough effort, he may achieve it. Or he may find something that is even more rewarding. But in the end, no matter what the outcome, he will know he has been alive.” - Walt Disney


Before the last slice of cake has been eaten, my annual birthday hangover kicks in.  I don't mean the kind that comes from too much wine - this hangover is an 'edgy' feeling I get in the pit of my stomach which forces me to ask myself what I've achieved since the last rendition of 'Happy Birthday'. Does that sound gloomy?  It probably is, though it does kick-start me into action. Forget new year's resolutions - I'm more of a 'I'm a year older, get cracking' kind of girl!

So I'm forcing myself to look back on last year's goals, give them a bit of a dusting down, and refresh the lot for the year to come. And this year I'm dreaming big! Often I start thinking 'I can't' before the ink's dry but I'm taking some tips from Walt Disney who famously said "if you can dream it, you can do it". And after all, the Walt Disney empire was started from "a dream and a mouse".

So here goes..... Do you believe in fairytales?

Photo: Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you ....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...