Monday 27 June 2011

{Take action} Change the record



I'm a snoozer. I must hit the snooze button about four times in the morning before I eventually wake up. To put it mildly, the alarm bell is not my most favourite sound in the world!


But this past week I've turned it around - and I thought I'd share.  Possibly the last person in the world to join the iphone generation, with my new gadget came a new alarm and, rather than opt for the high-pitched tones I've been used to, I decided to opt for a piece of music. And it's upbeat and super-positive music at that. Very aptly, it's Teddy Pendergrass singing "Wake Up Everybody" and it kicks my day off to a positive start. Listen here


What's the song that would put a spring in your step?


Photo: pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you ....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...