Monday 24 October 2011

{Monday musings} Minimum routine restrictions apply


It's definitely a case of "living for the weekend" since we've returned from the paradise that was our honeymoon. We've revelled in our friends' engagement celebration, laughed so much we had face-ache during a comedy mini-break in Glasgow and, this weekend gone, enjoyed easy-breezy, soak-in-the-moment times with family and friends. But the excitement of the weekend followed by a big old dose of the Monday Blues is too much of a rollercoaster for me to bear.... And I fully admit I've been a bit of a sulky madam today as a result!

Usually a girl with a plan, this free-wheeling post-wedding feels a little unnatural to me.  I need a goal, a focus, a something to look forward to, as well as a little down-time to take a break from our recent pace.

So, this week I'll be mostly:
... booking a little Christmas break in the country with our friends
... gearing up for the intriguingly-named 'More to Life' coaching weekend
... looking forward to a relaxed, plan-free weekend at home to just be.

I feel calmer already!

Image: One

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you ....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...