Thursday 12 January 2012

{Inspiration} My guest post on the fabulous 'Thing Finding Thursday' series @TanyaGeisler


It's a red letter day today.  As a successful clarity coach and founder of the ingenious Board of Your Life programme, Tanya Geisler has long-since been a role model of mine.  It turns out she is one of life's best to boot - even though we've only been in touch through email and Twitter, I'm in no doubt that she is one of the warmest, kind-hearted people I've had the pleasure of virtual-meeting.  And so today I want to share my excitement at Tanya very graciously allowing me to feature in her fab Thing Find Thursday series.  You can read the full post here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you ....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...